eye try

the bare bones of it is.... my strength is only evident when i'm faced to challenge my limits. i'm learning that those limits mean me understanding that they reveal themselves in a case where i may have to be challenged to return to a place i'm working to leave. taking steps back and revisiting feelings i know i shouldn't come back to. and...understanding that knowing my strength means understanding my power and courage to stretch my limits to a point of pain. much like stretching to reach your toes it hurts to reach down while you're trying to climb up, lending out hands, ears, tears....


....


cause my heart is large and wide open... and that's where the strength lives

2 comments:

Allogenes said...

Fresh

jasiatic said...

feeling is the beauty...like when we birthed our children...you have to breathe thru it, you know..because on the other side of the sensation there is a beautiful existence